Another month has passed by and financials are out.
What to Expect From Episode 38
January was a much better month than I was expecting. In fact, it was the best month I have ever had. Listen to the episode to learn what contributed to the success. Here is a quick overview, and Craig and I talk about all the details during the episode. Scroll to the bottom and you’ll see copies of the Profit and Loss Statement and the Balance Sheet.
- Total miles ran – 9,629
- Deadhead miles – 1,188 (Out of Control)
- Total revenue – $21,470.03
- All-in rate-per-mile – $2.23 (Best Ever)
- Full days on the road – 11
- Partial days on the road – 11
In the end Haulin Assets realized a profit of $4,516.85, which is the best month I’ve had yet.