We’re still experiencing the roller coaster ride of a tough economy and a volatile freight market. With that being said, we still made money in June, it just wasn’t much. Like my dad always says, “It’s better than a swift kick in the butt.” The biggest difference this month that really affected our financials were much higher than normal maintenance and repair expenses.
What To Expect From Episode 56
Here are the numbers for the month. Craig and I go over them and talk in detail about what made the monthly profit lower than we like to see.
- Total miles ran – 12,765
- Deadhead miles – 1,178 (A bit higher than I like, but a lot of it was one load that was a good paying load, even with the deadhead)
- Total revenue – $19,889.62
- All-in rate-per-mile – $1.56 (Not very good, we had a hard time with rates for freight that was moving from east to west)
- Full days on the road – 17
- Partial days on the road – 4
In the end Haulin Assets realized a profit of $169.63.