Another month gone by and it was a unique month, we get into why. We also answer a couple questions from listeners at the end of the episode.
What To Expect From Episode 60
Here are the numbers for the month. Craig and I go over them and talk about why the numbers are lower than normal.
- Total miles ran – 4,764
- Deadhead miles – 199 (4%, I think that is my lowest ever)
- Total revenue – $12,440.01
- All-in rate-per-mile – $2.51 (That number is very skewed because we delivered a load around the 1st, but all the miles were run in July, if you take that load out, the number is $1.98. Still the best we have seen in a while)
- Full days on the road – 8
- Partial days on the road – 3
In the end Haulin Assets realized a profit of $2,136.93.