Another average month. Revenue was actually higher than normal, but net income was about average. There were some higher expenses than normal. We’ll go into some of the details.
What To Expect From Episode 64
Here are the numbers for the month.
- Total miles ran – 11,694
- Deadhead miles – 443 (3.7%, I think a record low)
- Total revenue – $23,550.01
- All-in rate-per-mile – $2.01 (About like last month)
- Full days on the road – 19
- Partial days on the road – 6
In the end Haulin Assets realized a profit of $2,631.57.