I want to go back to an average month, Novembers are not very kind to me. We had some issues in November and experienced our second month with a loss. It was a bit of a perfect storm, a lot of things happened. Listen to the episode to hear all the details.
What To Expect From Episode 66
Here are the numbers for the month.
- Total miles ran – 7,490
- Deadhead miles – 295 (3.9%)
- Total revenue – $14,625.31
- All-in rate-per-mile – $1.95 (Skewed low because of a 5-day load that delivered on 12/1)
- Full days on the road – 13
- Partial days on the road – 3
In the end Haulin Assets realized a loss of $2,717.11.
Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets