January was another pretty good month. Mike was on the road more days than ever before, and you can see he was able to get in a pretty good number of miles. Listen to the episode to hear all the details.
What To Expect From Episode 70
Here are the numbers for the month.
- Total miles ran – 12,929
- Deadhead miles – 451 (3.49%)
- Total revenue – $25,575.32
- All-in rate-per-mile – $1.98 (Not as good as December, but pretty good for a January)
- Full days on the road – 25 (Busiest month ever)
- Partial days on the road – 4
In the end Haulin Assets realized a profit of $6,554.69.
Profit & Loss Sheet
Be intentional about what you do with your money. Every dollar needs to have a purpose. You have a certain amount of money set aside for fuel, a certain amount for maintenance and repairs, a certain amount you pay your drivers and if you are an O/O, you should pay yourself a certain amount. One of my biggest pet peeves is when business owners use their business as a personal piggy bank. It’s a terrible practice.